COLORTONE WATER BASED WOOD COAT is a two in one lead free wood coating that acts as a sealer and a varnish to protect all types of exterior and interior wood from the suns harsh ultral violet rays .
COLORTONE WATER BASED WOOD COAT is easy to apply and quick drying.
COLORTONE WATER BASED WOOD COAT is available in teak,mahogany,dark oak, clear and white.
- Remove all existing coatings from your wooden surfaces
- Remove all dust and wash down the wooden surfaces and allow to dry
- Thin down your first coat by diluting COLORTONE WATERBASED WOOD COAT with 10% water
- Apply two further undiluted coats there after
- Drying time is two hours under normal conditions of 25 degrees Celsius
- Application by brush or roller
- Clean your brushes and rollers with water
- For optimal results give your surface a light sand in between coats
- Soft wood coverage is 8 – 10 square meters per litre
- Hardwood coverage is 10 12 square meters per litre
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry area
- If ingested consult your doctor
As application is out of our control Colortone Paints CC cannot be held liable for any loss or damaged