MP90 is a safe, rapid drying, rust inhibiting water based anti rust coating.
MP90 is a heavy primer coating with the broadest spectrum of properties for maintenance applications.
MP90 is solvent free and can be applied in confined spaces without any damage or discomfort from fumes.
MP90 is rapid drying and be handled after one hour.
MP90 is easy to apply by brush and equipment is cleaned with water.
MP90’s super tough pigments alloys deep into the coated surface, preventing rust creep and under rusting.
MP90 is a superior corrosion resistant primer for domestic and industrial metal surfaces.
Colours available : Red, Grey, Black and White.
Recommended spread rate is 8-10 square meters per litre.
Pack size . 500ml, 1lt, 5lt and 20lt
- If surface to be treated has been exposed to salty air wash off thoroughly with fresh water.
- Brush off loose flakes and rust.
- Remove all grease,grime and oil using a solvent based degreaser. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- For your first coat apply a diluted solution 70% MP90 and 30% water for optimum penetration into your surface and allow MP90 to dry.
- Apply a second coat of MP90 and allow to dry for an hour before applying a finishing coat.
- Ideally MP90 should be allowed to cure for a minimum of 48 hours.
MP90 is a primer. For optimum results a finishing coat should be applied. MP90 can be over coated with acrylics , epoxies, vinyls, chlorinated rubbers, enamels and even coal tars.
For galvanised or new steel a galvanised primer is required.